Optometrist Muhammad Ali
BSc (Hons) Optometry & Orthotics R.M.U
Educational Background and Credentials:
One crucial aspect of an optometrist’s profile is their educational background and credentials. Optometrist Muhammad Ali completed his optometry’s degree in 2012 from the Rawalpindi Medical University(R.M.U) which was affiliated with University of Health Science Lahore (U.H.S) He graduates from the second batch of optometry from Rawalpindi Medical University are known as ‘Pioneers’ because they are regarded as forerunners who will set an example worthy of emulation for future generations of students.
- Optometrist Muhammad Ali complete certification of emergencies management (3days workshop) organized by W.H.O. Date 19th Dec to 21st Dec 2005 at College of Medical Technology PIMS Islamabad.
- Certificate on report writing ‘2 days’ workshop (03-04 July2013) by Sustainable Development Policy Institute (S.D.P.I).
- Study of Corneal and Refractive Astigmatism at Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi.
- After complete His professional education Optometrist Muhammad Ali Join Sightsaver UK and now working as Optometrist in school eye heath screening program in Islamabad which is running by Pakistan Institute Of Medical Science and Sightsaver UK.
- Worked as Diabetic Retinopathy Counselor at Holy Family Hospital in “Diabetic Retinopathy Project” collaborated by College of Ophthalmology & Allied Visions Sciences Lahore & Sight Savers International, from June 2015 to June 2020.
- Worked as an Optometrist at Department Of Ophthalmology, Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi in “Pakistan Urban Pediatric Eye Care Program” collaborated by College of Ophthalmology & Allied Visions Sciences Lahore & Sight Savers International from, September, 2012 to May 2015.
- Worked as an Ophthalmologist Assistant at Jahangir Eye Hospital Islamabad, from Aug 2007 to Dec 2009.
- From July 2005 to July 2007, worked as an Ophthalmic Technician Trainee at PIMS Islamabad.
Optometrist Muhammad Ali have strong grip on following optometry related test which performed by qualified optometrist.
- Visual Acuity Test:
- Vision Refraction:
- Pediatric assessment:
- Squint assessment: